ShiningBlack
Do follow me people ! kita kan kawan :P | Dashboard | +Follow
Favourite food!
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 | 7:03 AM | 0 Blackjack
Hi girls! Today I want to share about my favourite food. I do really love to eat nasi lemak. Hehe x) Especially nasi lemak from my mother's doing. It is very delicious! Her sambal are very different from others! You guys won't see it other place!

My friends also loves her sambal! Hehe x) Other than that, I do really love what her cook. Especially her 'ayam masak merah'. Hehe xD It is very yummy. You guys should try it too! I will upkade the pictures later ya uolls since my internet here in UKM very low :'(

Stay tuned for my next post ya!


Older PostNewer Post
Me Saya Aku Anyss



Ohh hye semua ! nie kita lah Anyss Toingtoing . haha actually tak ada nak kata apa apa pun . cuma nak kata thanks follow blog nie and enjoy reading yeahh :D


Tagboard



Navigation

Tutorials Links Entries

The One Who Create This Awesomerss Template :D


Basecode : SuhailaRoslan
Editor : WannyExham
Pictures : HafizahPija | Weheartit | Favim