ShiningBlack
Do follow me people ! kita kan kawan :P | Dashboard | +Follow
Friend tragedy x)
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 | 7:14 AM | 0 Blackjack
Hi girls! Today I want to share about my friend's tragedy! For me, it is very weird incident. I want to share it with you guys.

My friend is a girl who ride a motorcycle. Suddenly, one motorcycle see her face. And then hit a motorcycle in front. It is very scary when she told me! It is because I do not know what to do if I am at her place. 

But she did not do anything. Of course she is scared! Someone see her and caused into an accident. What do you guys think? But the man who in that accident can still wake up from his accident place.

My friend ride her motor faster and faster! I bet the man who in danger saw a ghost with her. Hahahaha xD But I don't know. Because it is already late at 1-2 o'clock in the morning like that! So scaryyyy :'(

What do you guys think about this? I hope that incident will not happen to me! Night guys x)

Older PostNewer Post
Me Saya Aku Anyss



Ohh hye semua ! nie kita lah Anyss Toingtoing . haha actually tak ada nak kata apa apa pun . cuma nak kata thanks follow blog nie and enjoy reading yeahh :D


Tagboard



Navigation

Tutorials Links Entries

The One Who Create This Awesomerss Template :D


Basecode : SuhailaRoslan
Editor : WannyExham
Pictures : HafizahPija | Weheartit | Favim